Thank you for volunteering at
BB&T Fall for Greenville!
BB&T Fall for Greenville was a huge success, and we truly could not have done it without the overwhelming support of our volunteers. Over the course of the weekend, 1390 volunteers filled 1740 volunteer shifts totaling 6,775 hours.
We would also like to thank the 2017 beneficiary groups for all the hard work they put into the festival.
- Aloft Greenville on behalf of Let 'em Live Upstate
- Boy Scout's of America Troop 260
- Boy Scout's of America Troop 266
- Girl Scouts of SC Mountains to Midlands Troop 1763
- Greenville Chinese Cultural Association
- Harvest Hope Food Bank
- Heller Service Corps
- Neighborhood Focus
- Newcomers of Greater Greenville on behalf of Ronald McDonald House
- Red Shoe Society
- Resurgent Capital on behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Shellpoint Mortgage on behalf of March of Dimes
- Vocal Matrix